Thursday, May 2, 2019

Growth and Re-purpose


It's been quite a while since I last posted on this blog. Six years to be exact. And in that time I can say that a lot has changed. For one I moved from one place to another, I lost and gained friends, and I became a different person throughout that time as well.
In the past six years I discovered a lot about myself too. I actually came to terms with my sexuality and gender identity, for example being pan-sexual and identifying with they/them pronouns, I came to terms with the fact that my religious beliefs had changed drastically as well and that I grew a lot as a person.
I learned quite a lot of things too, learning about what polyamory and relationship anarchy is, learned about all different kinds of religions and cultures, and I'm even currently in the process of working on learning some Korean and I hope to try learning some French and/or Spanish as well.
But even with all that I still have my fears and my doubts. Like just last year in December I met someone who has made my life so much brighter and filled with so much color in a way I don't even know how to explain, but one of the things I'm scared of most is losing them, because I don't think I could bare the thought of losing them, and I feel like losing them would be losing the part of myself that has helped me grow. Because ever since meeting them I've felt more myself than I have in the past five years, and there is just so much that ties into that. Losing them would be way too much for me, and I hope that even if we aren't in a relationship in the future that they could still be in my future even as a friend. I have quite a few best friends, all of who I learn from every day and all of them inspire me to be a better version of myself. I'm currently working on bettering myself and the way I think and my mental state. Which brings me to the main topic of what this blog post is about, I've grown a lot in the past six years and there are still things that I need to figure out and learn about myself. But one of the reasons I've decided to re-open this blog is because I needed some sort of outlet. Some sort of way to begin expressing myself a bit easier. Whether it be in talking about what happened in my day or talking about my thoughts and emotions that had been on my mind that day.

I want to use this platform as a way to try to better myself and grow mentally. And hopefully be able to help myself and others in the process.
And I know it'll be a long journey, with plenty of challenges, but I want to try. So hopefully with time I'll be able to do just that and this platform will serve it's purpose.

Thank you for reading this blog post and if you would like to support me on my social media platforms I'd highly appreciate it, follow me on twitter @JoonsTokyo_ and on Instagram @TheZlovee

Thank you
~Zoe

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written and can't wait for future updates on your life 💗

    ReplyDelete